"Inclusive Resource Center"
- a youth team of associates, whose activity is focused on the development of inclusion in the public sector. The organization is located in the city of Samara, However, the geography of our activity covers the whole Russia. Many volunteers and employees of the Inclusive Center have health limitations themselves, and therefore understand the difficulties well, preventing people with disabilities from leading an active lifestyle in our country. We create modern volunteer and community projects, in which it is comfortable for children and youth with disabilities and people without disabilities to participate.
The inclusive center carries out the following areas of work:
- development of new practices and training programs on inclusion and interaction with people with disabilities;
- holding modern youth inclusive events;
- providing a site for the center for holding inclusive events;
- consultations and educational programs on social design;
- issuance of modern equipment (electric strollers, stair walkers, ramps, crutches, walking sticks and sanitary chairs);
- organization of professional internships at the resource center;
- inclusive tourism and environmental education expeditions;
Command Inclusive resource center hopes, that the formation of a norm for joint productive activities of people with disabilities and without disabilities in the non-profit sector will allow Russia to take a decisive step towards a society of equal opportunities.
Basic information about our events and projects is located in social networks: